Triple P Positive Parenting Program
Parenting Course for Parents of Children in Elementary and Middle School
October 1 -November 19, 2019
Triple P takes the guesswork out of parenting. Over 8 weeks, you'll get lots of great parenting ideas to meet the challenges of raising kids today.
The course is geared towards parents with concerns about their child's behavior or who wish to learn a variety of parenting skills that will promote their child's development and potential.
As part of the course we will offer the Triple P Pathways program, providing specialized support and strategies to manage your own frustration and your child's behavior. You will receive lots of support as you try out your new skills.
- Raise happy, confident kids
- Manage misbehavior so everyone in the family enjoys life more
- Set rules and routines that everyone respects and follows
- Encourage behavior you like
- Take care of yourself as a parent
- Feel confident you're doing the right thing
Facilitators: Shirley Parker and Rosie Rankin
Childcare available for children up to 8 years of age, YMCA izone available for older children.
For information or to register, call (252) 441-0614.
Space is limited -- register now!