Outer Banks Pirate Festival
Ahoy Mateys! Get ready for a swashbucklin’ good time as Kitty Hawk Kites hosts the Outer Banks Pirate Festival.
Pirates of the Outer Banks and their friends will be camped out at Jockey’s Ridge Crossing. Come learn the vast history of pirates on the OBX, and participate in Scalawag school for the little ones to see if they have what it take to be a part of Blackbeards’ Crew!
SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES:
- 10 AM – 2 PM | Pirate Kids’ Day
- 11 AM, 12 PM, 1 PM, 3 PM | Scallywag School (Pre-registration encouraged)
- 12 PM - 3 PM | Pictures with Mermaids
- 2 PM – 4 PM | Living History Pirate Encampment
- 4 PM | Kickoff Cannon Fire
- 6 PM – 8 PM | Dinner with the Pirates at Pamlico Jack's
- 10 AM – 4 PM | Living History Pirate Encampment
- 11 AM, 12 PM, 2:30 PM | Scallywag School (Pre-registration encouraged)
- 1:30 PM | Cannon Demonstration
- 2:30 PM | Scallywag School
- 4 PM | Farewell Cannon Fire
For more information on the OBX Pirate Festival, please contact Janet Chesson, Asst. Marketing Director and Events Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.