Outer Banks Kayak Fishing Tournament
Join us for the Outer Banks Kayak Fishing Tournament kicking off on September 16, 2022! This tournament is open to all NC coastal waters and will be a seven day virtual, catch and release style tournament benefiting the NC Coastal Federation!
Net proceeds from this year’s Kayak Fishing Tournament benefit the NC Coastal Federation.
Thank you to our sponsors, Seaside Vacations and Hobie.
PRIOR TO SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 13:
- Mandatory Captain’s Meeting*: All competitors must pick up their check-in bag from Kitty Hawk Surf Company in Nags Head, NC (OBX) or Beaufort (Crystal Coast).
- All competitors must watch the virtual Captain’s Meeting video prior to the commencement of the tournament.
- Open to ALL NC coastal waters that fishing is permitted.
SEPTEMBER 14 – SEPTEMBER 19:
- Tournament Day 1 – 6: 6:00 AM – 8:00 PM
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 20:
- Tournament Day 7: 6:00 AM – 4:00 PM
This is a SLAM tournament with the following species: Red Drum, Flounder, Speckled Trout.
This is a photo catch and release style tournament. Competitors are permitted to launch STARTING at 6:00 AM on Monday morning, September 14. Competitors that launch prior to 6:00 AM on either of the tournament dates will be disqualified. First day fishing and catch submissions will end at 8:00 PM on September 14. Second day launch and fishing will resume at 6:00 AM September 15 – 20. Catch submissions will be accepted until 4:00 PM on September 20.
For more information, follow the links below or email email@example.com.