Outer Banks Triathlon
Triathletes train for months to achieve their dream. Why do they do it? Some to win, some for their best personal time and for some it’s a personal goal on their bucket list. Individual athletes and relay teams exhibit various ranges of skill and expertise. It is 2 days of inspiration, excitement, relationships and achievements… come to the Outer Banks Triathlon and experience it all!
Schedule of Events
- Packet pick up & bike drop: 12-6 p.m. Under the tents located near the covered pavilion, not inside the Aquarium building
- Have your ID and Bib number ready. This will help expedite the process. Be prepared to show your USAT card if you have one
- Athletes will receive temporary tattoo race numbers to be self applied
- Athletes will receive a link to a required athlete information video. This will replace the in-person athlete meeting on site as in years past
- Chip pick-up and access to Transition. Chips will be located on the grass side of the wooden pavilion
- IMPORTANT: You must show your bib to pick up your chip. Transition area closes at 7:15 a.m.
- Olympic Distance (incl. Aquabikers)swim start
- Sprint Distance( incl. Aquabikers) swim start
- Duathlon start
More detail coming soon!