OBX Wedding Fest
About: Relax as you check every item off your to-do list at this one-day wedding show. Enjoy samples from Caterers & Restaurants, grab a drink from Bars & Spirits vendors (for those 21 and older), and meet and mingle with photographers, florists, planners, DJs, officiants and more throughout the day to plan your Outer Banks wedding!
Where: Jennette's Pier | 7223 S. Virginia Dare Trail | Nags Head & Kitty Hawk Pier/Hilton Garden Inn Ballroom | 5353 N. Virginia Dare Trail | Kitty Hawk
When: Sunday, August 25, 2019 | 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Admission: $15 (purchase of single admission ticket is good for both locations)
Giveaways: Vendors offer their own individual booking perks and giveaways. The Outer Banks Wedding Association will be giving away a door prize. Each ticket holder receives one entry into raffle prizes. Details of the prizes will be announced soon!
The Wedding Pros: The complete list of OBX Wedding Fest vendors will be listed here soon!
Pre-Wedding Show Prep Tips:
- Create a wedding only email — an email address just for your wedding communications will be very helpful. Example: email@example.com
- Bring someone with you — a bridesmaid, your mom, a friend, your fiancé! It will be helpful and more fun to have their input and advice.
- Bring pre-made labels — many vendors offer prizes, and you may want to request more information from certain vendors. You will save time and the hassle of repeatedly writing your info down multiple times. Example label: Name, fiancé’s name, email, phone, address, and when you’re getting married.
- Take notes + photos — Prepare a list of vendor categories and take notes on which ones you connect with. Tons of couples book vendors during the weekend, so make sure you track what you have booked, paid for, and agreed to! Taking photos will help you remember who you talked to, and revisit décor/cakes/vendors you loved.
- Oh, and come hungry to try vendors' food and drink selections!
The OBX Wedding Fest is only open to vendors who are members of the Outer Banks Wedding Association. If you'd like to be a vendor, please consider applying to join the Association!