Join us for an afternoon of shopping and fun for a good cause at the annual TRiO Holiday Market. This year's market support will benefit the Outer Banks Community Foundation's Disaster Relief Fund. Along with vendor registration fees, TRiO will donate $1 for every glass of wine, draught beer and cheese plate sold.
We’re excited to welcome lots of wonderful local artists and artisans to this year’s market including:
- Handmade Jewelry from Silver Bonsai Gallery
- Handmade Wood Cheese Boards, Décor & More from Funktional Art
- Handmade Hot & Cold Compresses from Hot Mess
- Seaglass and Beachglass Jewelry from Border’s Beach Shop
- Marbled Accessories, Gifts & Goods from Blue Moth Studios
- One-of-a-Kind Jewelry from All Washed Up
- Handpoured Soy Wax Candles by Amy Klauser
- All Natural, Handmade Bath & Body Products from Changing Vines Concrete Planters
- Home Goods & Décor from Opus Stone
- Hand Painted Art, Jewelry & more from Carolina Coto & More Artisans Being Added!
We’ll also have plenty of pre-made and build your own TRiO baskets available for purchase and sampling throughout the store.